WinMiner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinMiner from your PCWinMiner.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WinMiner.com. Further information about WinMiner can be seen at https://www.winminer.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WinMiner is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WinMiner.exe and its approximative size is 3.99 MB (4182032 bytes).
WinMiner is composed of the following executables which take 5.61 MB (5886149
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (3.99 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (956.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.119.6668.37357
of WinMiner. Click on the links below for other WinMiner versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove WinMiner.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\WinMiner
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\web.winminer.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\winminer.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\web.winminer.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\winminer.com
WinMiner is an application offered by WinMiner.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinMiner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinMiner or simply click the Search field and type in "WinMiner". If it exists on your system the WinMiner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinMiner in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinMiner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMiner:
- The publisher is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinMiner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-08 21:21:09.153