You can find below details on how to remove WinMiner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinMiner from your systemWinMiner.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on WinMiner.com. You can read more about related to WinMiner at https://www.winminer.com
. Usually the WinMiner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. WinMiner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe. WinMiner's main file takes around 4.30 MB (4509712 bytes) and is called WinMiner.exe.
WinMiner contains of the executables below. They take 5.94 MB (6224581
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinMiner.exe (4.30 MB)
- WinMiner_Service.exe (966.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.128.6774.18472
of WinMiner. You can find below info on other releases of WinMiner:
...click to view all...
WinMiner is a program released by the software company WinMiner.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove WinMiner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinMiner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinMiner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMiner". The WinMiner application will be found automatically. When you click WinMiner in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinMiner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMiner:
- The publisher is: https://www.winminer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMiner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinMiner.
8. After removing WinMiner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinMiner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinMiner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinMiner by WinMiner.com from your computer, we are not saying that WinMiner by WinMiner.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMiner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-17 03:01:46.437