You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Web Amplified for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Web Amplified from your PCWeb Amplified
. More information about Web Amplified can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Web Amplified at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Web Amplified by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 446.74 KB (457464 bytes) on disk and is named utilWebAmplified.exe.
Web Amplified is composed of the following executables which take 2.29 MB (2402688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- utilWebAmplified.exe (446.74 KB)
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.42 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This data is about Web Amplified version 2015.10.03.151506
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Web Amplified:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program released by Web Amplified. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Web Amplified or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Amplified". The Web Amplified application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Web Amplified in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Web Amplified, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The software company is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After uninstalling Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Web Amplified in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 16:54:51.480