This web page is about Web Amplified for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Web Amplified from your PCWeb Amplified
. Further information on Web Amplified can be seen here
. You can read more about about Web Amplified at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. Web Amplified is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Web Amplified's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe and occupies 242.39 KB (248208 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Web Amplified. They take 765.89 KB (784272
bytes) on disk.
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.39 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.09.151634
of Web Amplified. You can find below info on other releases of Web Amplified:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is an application by the software company Web Amplified. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Web Amplified from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". The Web Amplified application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Web Amplified in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The publisher is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After uninstalling Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Amplified supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-09 17:00:30.783