Web Amplified is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Web Amplified from your systemWeb Amplified
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Web Amplified. You can read more about about Web Amplified at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. Web Amplified is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Web Amplified is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Web Amplified's main file takes about 460.24 KB (471288 bytes) and is called utilWebAmplified.exe.
Web Amplified installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.20 MB (1255608
bytes) on disk.
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.44 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilWebAmplified.exe (460.24 KB)
This page is about Web Amplified version 2015.09.26.171620
only. You can find below info on other releases of Web Amplified:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is an application released by the software company Web Amplified. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Web Amplified from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Web Amplified or simply click the Search field and type in "Web Amplified". If it exists on your system the Web Amplified app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Web Amplified in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The software company is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web Amplified supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-26 23:13:47.180