You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Web Amplified for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Web Amplified from your PCWeb Amplified
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Web Amplified. Please open http://mywebamplified.com/support
if you want to read more on Web Amplified on Web Amplified's web page. Web Amplified is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Web Amplified's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled utilWebAmplified.exe and it has a size of 456.74 KB (467704 bytes).
Web Amplified contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.31 MB (2423168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWebAmplified.exe (456.74 KB)
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.42 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Web Amplified version 2015.09.30.211606
alone. For more Web Amplified versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program offered by the software company Web Amplified. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Web Amplified from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". If it is installed on your PC the Web Amplified app will be found automatically. After you select Web Amplified in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The publisher is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web Amplified.
8. After uninstalling Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, we are not saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Amplified in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 22:56:45.207