This web page is about Web Amplified for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Web Amplified from your computerWeb Amplified
. Check out here
where you can read more on Web Amplified. More information about Web Amplified can be found at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. Web Amplified is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Web Amplified's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. Web Amplified's primary file takes about 450.24 KB (461048 bytes) and its name is utilWebAmplified.exe.
Web Amplified installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.30 MB (2409872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWebAmplified.exe (450.24 KB)
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.44 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.04.231640
of Web Amplified. Click on the links below for other Web Amplified versions:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program marketed by Web Amplified. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Web Amplified with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". The Web Amplified program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Web Amplified in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The publisher is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Amplified.
8. After uninstalling Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, we are not saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Amplified supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 03:15:41.860