This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Web Amplified for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Web Amplified from your computerWeb Amplified
. Go over here
where you can read more on Web Amplified. More details about the software Web Amplified can be seen at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Web Amplified is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled utilWebAmplified.exe and its approximative size is 461.24 KB (472312 bytes).
Web Amplified contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.32 MB (2432400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWebAmplified.exe (461.24 KB)
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.44 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.22.003908
of Web Amplified. You can find below info on other versions of Web Amplified:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program released by Web Amplified. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Web Amplified from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". The Web Amplified application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Web Amplified in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The publisher is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Amplified in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-22 03:22:42.883