This info is about Web Amplified for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Web Amplified from your PCWeb Amplified
. Open here
where you can read more on Web Amplified. Detailed information about Web Amplified can be seen at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. Web Amplified is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder, subject to the user's decision. Web Amplified's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. utilWebAmplified.exe is the Web Amplified's main executable file and it occupies approximately 463.74 KB (474872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Web Amplified. They take 706.19 KB (723136
bytes) on disk.
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.45 KB)
- utilWebAmplified.exe (463.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.02.061735
of Web Amplified. You can find below info on other versions of Web Amplified:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is an application marketed by the software company Web Amplified. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Web Amplified from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". If it is installed on your PC the Web Amplified app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Web Amplified in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Web Amplified, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The software company is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Amplified supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-02 10:03:49.983