This page contains detailed information on how to remove Web Amplified for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Web Amplified from your computerWeb Amplified
. Go over here
for more details on Web Amplified. More data about the program Web Amplified can be seen at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Web Amplified. The program's main executable file is labeled utilWebAmplified.exe and occupies 462.74 KB (473848 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Web Amplified. They occupy about 2.32 MB (2435456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWebAmplified.exe (462.74 KB)
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.42 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.15.051651
of Web Amplified. For more Web Amplified versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\shk3vit5.mtp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\sqlite3.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Web Amplified
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Web Amplified
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Web Amplified\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Web Amplified\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Web Amplified\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Web Amplified\Publisher
Web Amplified is an application marketed by the software company Web Amplified. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Web Amplified from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Web Amplified or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Amplified". If it exists on your system the Web Amplified program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Web Amplified in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The web site of the program is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After uninstalling Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, we are not saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Amplified supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 10:26:21.540