Web Amplified is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Web Amplified from your computerWeb Amplified
. Further information on Web Amplified can be seen here
. Detailed information about Web Amplified can be found at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Web Amplified by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe and its approximative size is 345.24 KB (353528 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Web Amplified. They take about 1.09 MB (1137712
bytes) on disk.
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.30 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Web Amplified version 2015.04.29.104912
only. You can find below info on other releases of Web Amplified:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program released by the software company Web Amplified. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". If it exists on your system the Web Amplified program will be found automatically. After you select Web Amplified in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Web Amplified, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The web site of the application is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After uninstalling Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your PC, we are not saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web Amplified supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 16:29:39.373