Web Amplified is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Web Amplified from your systemWeb Amplified
. More information about Web Amplified can be found here
. You can get more details about Web Amplified at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Web Amplified by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the Web Amplified's main executable file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Web Amplified is composed of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.19.123723
of Web Amplified. You can find here a few links to other Web Amplified releases:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Web Amplified
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\utilWebAmplified.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\WebAmplified.expext.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\WebAmplified.PurBrowseG.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\fppcmjhjabffgiebobdgfhgfofcmnmag.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\updateWebAmplified.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplified.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Web Amplified
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Web Amplified
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Web Amplified
Web Amplified is an application marketed by Web Amplified. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Web Amplified from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". If it is installed on your PC the Web Amplified app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Web Amplified in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The web site of the program is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Amplified supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-12 17:37:52.403