Web Amplified is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Web Amplified from your computerWeb Amplified
. Additional info about Web Amplified can be seen here
. More details about Web Amplified can be found at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. Web Amplified is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Web Amplified directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Web Amplified is C:\Program Files\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Web Amplified's primary file takes around 123.24 KB (126200 bytes) and its name is WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
Web Amplified is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.26 MB (1322656
bytes) on disk:
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.43 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
This page is about Web Amplified version 2015.09.04.200441
only. You can find here a few links to other Web Amplified versions:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program offered by the software company Web Amplified. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Web Amplified or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Amplified". The Web Amplified application will be found very quickly. When you click Web Amplified in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The web site of the program is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Amplified in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 17:26:00.380