Web Amplified is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Web Amplified from your systemWeb Amplified
. Additional info about Web Amplified can be read here
. Click on http://mywebamplified.com/support
to get more data about Web Amplified on Web Amplified's website. Web Amplified is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Web Amplified folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Web Amplified is C:\Program Files\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Web Amplified. They occupy 1.08 MB (1134224
bytes) on disk.
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
This info is about Web Amplified version 2015.09.29.091612
alone. Click on the links below for other Web Amplified versions:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program marketed by Web Amplified. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Web Amplified from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". If it exists on your system the Web Amplified app will be found automatically. When you click Web Amplified in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The software company is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web Amplified.
8. After uninstalling Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Amplified in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 10:46:36.430