This page contains thorough information on how to remove Web Amplified for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Web Amplified from your PCWeb Amplified
. More info about Web Amplified can be seen here
. Detailed information about Web Amplified can be found at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Web Amplified directory (same installation drive as Windows). 7za.exe is the Web Amplified's main executable file and it occupies close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Web Amplified. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Web Amplified version 2015.05.12.092359
only. Click on the links below for other Web Amplified versions:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program offered by Web Amplified. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Web Amplified from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Web Amplified or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". If it exists on your system the Web Amplified application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Web Amplified in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Web Amplified, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Web Amplified.
8. After uninstalling Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web Amplified in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-13 04:18:32.597