You can find on this page details on how to remove Web Amplified for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Web Amplified from your computerWeb Amplified
. Check out here
for more details on Web Amplified. More information about the application Web Amplified can be seen at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Web Amplified's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. utilWebAmplified.exe is the Web Amplified's main executable file and it occupies close to 449.24 KB (460024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Web Amplified. They take about 1.95 MB (2044120
bytes) on disk.
- utilWebAmplified.exe (449.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This info is about Web Amplified version 2015.09.22.083615
only. For other Web Amplified versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program by the software company Web Amplified. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Web Amplified from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Web Amplified or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". The Web Amplified app will be found automatically. After you click Web Amplified in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Web Amplified, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The publisher is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, we are not saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web Amplified in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-22 10:33:14.180