You can find below detailed information on how to remove Web Amplified for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Web Amplified from your PCWeb Amplified
. Check out here
for more information on Web Amplified. Please follow http://mywebamplified.com/support
if you want to read more on Web Amplified on Web Amplified's web page. Usually the Web Amplified program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Web Amplified folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Web Amplified's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. utilWebAmplified.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 449.74 KB (460536 bytes) on disk.
Web Amplified installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.24 MB (2351496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWebAmplified.exe (449.74 KB)
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.43 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.24.153044
of Web Amplified. For more Web Amplified versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program released by Web Amplified. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Web Amplified from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". The Web Amplified program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Web Amplified in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The software company is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Amplified supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 18:49:51.660