You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Web Amplified for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Web Amplified from your PCWeb Amplified
. Further information on Web Amplified can be seen here
. You can read more about about Web Amplified at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. Web Amplified is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Web Amplified's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called utilWebAmplified.exe and its approximative size is 641.70 KB (657104 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Web Amplified. They occupy 1.49 MB (1563520
bytes) on disk.
- utilWebAmplified.exe (641.70 KB)
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (243.47 KB)
The current web page applies to Web Amplified version 2016.02.12.001556
only. You can find below info on other releases of Web Amplified:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program marketed by Web Amplified. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Web Amplified from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Web Amplified or simply click the Search field and type in "Web Amplified". The Web Amplified app will be found automatically. After you click Web Amplified in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The web site of the application is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, we are not saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Amplified in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 05:53:27.557