You can find below detailed information on how to remove Web Amplified for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Web Amplified from your computerWeb Amplified
. Further information on Web Amplified can be found here
. You can get more details related to Web Amplified at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. Usually the Web Amplified program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Web Amplified by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe is the Web Amplified's main executable file and it takes circa 345.24 KB (353528 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Web Amplified. They occupy 2.32 MB (2437496
bytes) on disk.
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.26.131712
of Web Amplified. You can find here a few links to other Web Amplified versions:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program released by Web Amplified. Some people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Web Amplified from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". If it exists on your system the Web Amplified program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Web Amplified in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The web site of the application is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your PC, we are not saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Amplified in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-26 16:29:50.687