This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Web Amplified for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Web Amplified from your systemWeb Amplified
. More info about Web Amplified can be found here
. You can get more details on Web Amplified at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Web Amplified is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. Web Amplified's primary file takes around 449.24 KB (460024 bytes) and is called utilWebAmplified.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Web Amplified. They take 691.68 KB (708280
bytes) on disk.
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.44 KB)
- utilWebAmplified.exe (449.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.25.103855
of Web Amplified. You can find below info on other application versions of Web Amplified:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Web Amplified we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Web Amplified:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Web Amplified when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Web Amplified
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bbkpoidihfencfdcbddgmkofdmpfidgf.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\5b39.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\5b395c0357.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\bin\5b395c035764.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Web Amplified
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Web Amplified
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Web Amplified
Web Amplified is an application marketed by the software company Web Amplified. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Web Amplified with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Web Amplified or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Amplified". If it is installed on your PC the Web Amplified application will be found automatically. After you select Web Amplified in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Web Amplified, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The web site of the application is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Web Amplified in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-25 12:33:20.360