Web Amplified is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Web Amplified from your computerWeb Amplified
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Web Amplified. More details about Web Amplified can be found at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. Web Amplified is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Web Amplified is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled utilWebAmplified.exe and it has a size of 445.74 KB (456440 bytes).
Web Amplified installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2400696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWebAmplified.exe (445.74 KB)
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.21.203828
of Web Amplified. You can find below info on other application versions of Web Amplified:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is a program marketed by Web Amplified. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Web Amplified or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". The Web Amplified app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Web Amplified in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Web Amplified, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The publisher is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Web Amplified.
8. After removing Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Web Amplified which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, we are not saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web Amplified supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-21 21:40:58.067