This page contains thorough information on how to remove Web Amplified for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Web Amplified from your systemWeb Amplified
. Additional info about Web Amplified can be found here
. Detailed information about Web Amplified can be found at http://mywebamplified.com/support
. Usually the Web Amplified application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Web Amplified's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe. utilWebAmplified.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 463.24 KB (474360 bytes) on disk.
Web Amplified contains of the executables below. They take 2.32 MB (2436440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWebAmplified.exe (463.24 KB)
- WebAmplifiedUninstall.exe (242.38 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- WebAmplified.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- WebAmplified.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.09.031724
of Web Amplified. For other Web Amplified versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Web Amplified is an application offered by the software company Web Amplified. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Web Amplified is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Web Amplified with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web Amplified or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Amplified". If it is installed on your PC the Web Amplified app will be found automatically. When you select Web Amplified in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Web Amplified, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Amplified:
- The web site of the program is: http://mywebamplified.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Amplified\WebAmplifieduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web Amplified.
8. After uninstalling Web Amplified, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Amplified that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Amplified using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Web Amplified by Web Amplified from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Amplified by Web Amplified is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Web Amplified in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-09 10:01:51.147