TT RGB Plus
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computerThermaltake, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Thermaltake, Inc.. More details about the software TT RGB Plus can be found at http://www.thermaltake.com
. TT RGB Plus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall TT RGB Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled TT RGB Plus.exe and its approximative size is 5.10 MB (5352792 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside TT RGB Plus. They occupy about 19.95 MB (20922227
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (173.34 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (5.10 MB)
- uninst.exe (87.94 KB)
- vc_redist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1
of TT RGB Plus. Click on the links below for other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is a program offered by the software company Thermaltake, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TT RGB Plus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". The TT RGB Plus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TT RGB Plus in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TT RGB Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 02:49:41.557