TT RGB Plus
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your systemThermaltake, Inc.
. Further information on Thermaltake, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to TT RGB Plus at http://www.thermaltake.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.78 MB (1868632 bytes) on disk and is named TT RGB Plus.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside TT RGB Plus. They occupy about 15.77 MB (16540799
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (146.00 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (1.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (64.25 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1
of TT RGB Plus. Click on the links below for other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is a program released by the software company Thermaltake, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TT RGB Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it exists on your system the TT RGB Plus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After removing TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-08 13:57:51.003