TT RGB Plus
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your systemThermaltake, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Thermaltake, Inc.. Please open http://www.thermaltake.com
if you want to read more on TT RGB Plus on Thermaltake, Inc.'s page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named TT RGB Plus.exe and occupies 1.10 MB (1156608 bytes).
TT RGB Plus is comprised of the following executables which take 15.05 MB (15782514
bytes) on disk:
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (101.00 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninst.exe (64.07 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
This page is about TT RGB Plus version 1.1.6
alone. Click on the links below for other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application by Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". The TT RGB Plus app will be found automatically. When you click TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TT RGB Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The software company is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TT RGB Plus.
8. After removing TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-28 07:58:39.207