TT RGB Plus
TT RGB Plus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your PCThermaltake, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Thermaltake, Inc.. More details about the software TT RGB Plus can be seen at http://www.thermaltake.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TT RGB Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TT RGB Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.91 MB (2004312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TT RGB Plus. They occupy 2.11 MB (2216196
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (146.00 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (1.91 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.2
of TT RGB Plus. Click on the links below for other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application released by Thermaltake, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TT RGB Plus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TT RGB Plus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it is installed on your PC the TT RGB Plus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TT RGB Plus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The software company is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After removing TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-07 17:59:36.157