TT RGB Plus
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your PCThermaltake, Inc.
. You can read more on Thermaltake, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about TT RGB Plus can be found at http://www.thermaltake.com
. TT RGB Plus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. TT RGB Plus.exe is the TT RGB Plus's primary executable file and it takes circa 8.84 MB (9272152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TT RGB Plus. They take 23.69 MB (24841666
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (173.34 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (8.84 MB)
- uninst.exe (88.02 KB)
- vc_redist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.4
of TT RGB Plus. Click on the links below for other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application offered by Thermaltake, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TT RGB Plus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". The TT RGB Plus program will be found very quickly. When you click TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The publisher is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TT RGB Plus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-30 13:55:31.853