TT RGB Plus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your PCThermaltake, Inc.
. Additional info about Thermaltake, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about TT RGB Plus at http://www.thermaltake.com
. TT RGB Plus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TT RGB Plus. TT RGB Plus's primary file takes around 9.12 MB (9564504 bytes) and its name is TT RGB Plus.exe.
The executable files below are part of TT RGB Plus. They occupy about 23.97 MB (25134036
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (173.34 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (9.12 MB)
- uninst.exe (88.04 KB)
- vc_redist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.5
of TT RGB Plus. You can find below a few links to other TT RGB Plus releases:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is a program released by the software company Thermaltake, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it is installed on your PC the TT RGB Plus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The publisher is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 07:47:59.737