TT RGB Plus
This page is about TT RGB Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computerThermaltake, Inc.
. You can read more on Thermaltake, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.thermaltake.com
to get more facts about TT RGB Plus on Thermaltake, Inc.'s website. TT RGB Plus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. TT RGB Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.10 MB (5352280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TT RGB Plus. They take an average of 19.10 MB (20030084
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (154.84 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (5.10 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.92 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
This page is about TT RGB Plus version 1.2.61
alone. Click on the links below for other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application offered by Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TT RGB Plus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TT RGB Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it exists on your system the TT RGB Plus app will be found automatically. When you click TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-31 09:29:17.840