TT RGB Plus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove TT RGB Plus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computerThermaltake, Inc.
. More info about Thermaltake, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the program TT RGB Plus can be seen at http://www.thermaltake.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. TT RGB Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1795928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TT RGB Plus. They take an average of 15.71 MB (16467914
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (146.00 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (64.07 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
This data is about TT RGB Plus version 1.1.814
only. For more TT RGB Plus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application offered by Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it is installed on your PC the TT RGB Plus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TT RGB Plus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-23 16:37:59.803