TT RGB Plus
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your PCThermaltake, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Thermaltake, Inc.. More info about the software TT RGB Plus can be found at http://www.thermaltake.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named TT RGB Plus.exe and it has a size of 1.74 MB (1825112 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with TT RGB Plus. They occupy about 1.90 MB (1990916
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (101.00 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (1.74 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.92 KB)
This page is about TT RGB Plus version 1.2.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TT RGB Plus:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application offered by the software company Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TT RGB Plus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TT RGB Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". The TT RGB Plus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TT RGB Plus in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The software company is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After removing TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-17 02:09:33.050