TT RGB Plus
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TT RGB Plus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computerThermaltake, Inc.
. You can read more on Thermaltake, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app TT RGB Plus can be seen at http://www.thermaltake.com
. TT RGB Plus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall TT RGB Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. TT RGB Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.47 MB (8877400 bytes) on disk.
TT RGB Plus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.31 MB (24446876
bytes) on disk:
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (173.34 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (8.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (87.98 KB)
- vc_redist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
The current web page applies to TT RGB Plus version 1.3.3
only. You can find here a few links to other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application marketed by the software company Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it is installed on your PC the TT RGB Plus app will be found automatically. When you click TT RGB Plus in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TT RGB Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The publisher is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After removing TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-23 18:53:50.617