TT RGB Plus
This web page is about TT RGB Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your PCThermaltake, Inc.
. More information about Thermaltake, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on TT RGB Plus at http://www.thermaltake.com
. TT RGB Plus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TT RGB Plus. TT RGB Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.58 MB (3749720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with TT RGB Plus. They occupy about 17.57 MB (18427524
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (154.84 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (3.58 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.92 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
This info is about TT RGB Plus version 1.2.53
alone. For other TT RGB Plus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application offered by the software company Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TT RGB Plus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it exists on your system the TT RGB Plus app will be found automatically. After you click TT RGB Plus in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-29 12:11:31.060