TT RGB Plus
This web page is about TT RGB Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computerThermaltake, Inc.
. You can find out more on Thermaltake, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application TT RGB Plus can be seen at http://www.thermaltake.com
. TT RGB Plus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. TT RGB Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.93 MB (2024280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TT RGB Plus. They occupy 15.93 MB (16702084
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (154.84 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.92 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
This page is about TT RGB Plus version 1.2.3
alone. Click on the links below for other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application by Thermaltake, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". The TT RGB Plus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TT RGB Plus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TT RGB Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The software company is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TT RGB Plus.
8. After removing TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TT RGB Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-29 13:17:37.320