TT RGB Plus
TT RGB Plus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your PCThermaltake, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Thermaltake, Inc.. Click on http://www.thermaltake.com
to get more facts about TT RGB Plus on Thermaltake, Inc.'s website. TT RGB Plus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory, depending on the user's option. TT RGB Plus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.57 MB (3747672 bytes) on disk and is labeled TT RGB Plus.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TT RGB Plus. They occupy 17.57 MB (18425476
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (154.84 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (3.57 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.92 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The current page applies to TT RGB Plus version 1.2.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TT RGB Plus:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application by Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TT RGB Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it is installed on your PC the TT RGB Plus program will be found automatically. When you click TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TT RGB Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The software company is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After removing TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-26 12:14:15.573