TT RGB Plus
This web page is about TT RGB Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computerThermaltake, Inc.
. Further information on Thermaltake, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.thermaltake.com
to get more information about TT RGB Plus on Thermaltake, Inc.'s website. TT RGB Plus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. TT RGB Plus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled TT RGB Plus.exe and it has a size of 9.37 MB (9829208 bytes).
TT RGB Plus contains of the executables below. They take 24.22 MB (25398740
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (173.34 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (9.37 MB)
- uninst.exe (88.04 KB)
- vc_redist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
This info is about TT RGB Plus version 1.3.7
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TT RGB Plus:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application marketed by Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TT RGB Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TT RGB Plus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". The TT RGB Plus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TT RGB Plus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TT RGB Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TT RGB Plus.
8. After removing TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TT RGB Plus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-16 10:05:59.807