TT RGB Plus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computerThermaltake, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Thermaltake, Inc.. More data about the software TT RGB Plus can be found at http://www.thermaltake.com
. Usually the TT RGB Plus program is found in the C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TT RGB Plus. TT RGB Plus.exe is the TT RGB Plus's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 9.37 MB (9829208 bytes) on disk.
TT RGB Plus contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.22 MB (25398740
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (173.34 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (9.37 MB)
- uninst.exe (88.04 KB)
- vc_redist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.6
of TT RGB Plus. You can find below a few links to other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is a program marketed by Thermaltake, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TT RGB Plus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". The TT RGB Plus program will be found very quickly. When you select TT RGB Plus in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TT RGB Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The publisher is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TT RGB Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-18 22:13:29.257