TT RGB Plus
TT RGB Plus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your systemThermaltake, Inc.
. You can read more on Thermaltake, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about TT RGB Plus can be found at http://www.thermaltake.com
. Usually the TT RGB Plus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TT RGB Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.37 MB (9829720 bytes) on disk.
TT RGB Plus contains of the executables below. They occupy 47.12 MB (49412018
bytes) on disk.
- Thermaltake Tool.exe (22.90 MB)
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (173.34 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (9.37 MB)
- uninst.exe (88.03 KB)
- vc_redist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.8
of TT RGB Plus. You can find here a few links to other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is a program by Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TT RGB Plus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it is installed on your PC the TT RGB Plus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TT RGB Plus in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TT RGB Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-16 15:21:52.057