TT RGB Plus
TT RGB Plus is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computerThermaltake, Inc.
. You can read more on Thermaltake, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program TT RGB Plus can be seen at http://www.thermaltake.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory (same installation drive as Windows). TT RGB Plus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. TT RGB Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.20 MB (3359576 bytes) on disk.
TT RGB Plus contains of the executables below. They take 17.20 MB (18037380
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (154.84 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (3.20 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.92 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.5
of TT RGB Plus. You can find below info on other releases of TT RGB Plus:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is a program marketed by the software company Thermaltake, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". The TT RGB Plus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TT RGB Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After removing TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TT RGB Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TT RGB Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 04:05:15.040