TT RGB Plus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TT RGB Plus for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your PCThermaltake, Inc.
. You can read more on Thermaltake, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application TT RGB Plus can be seen at http://www.thermaltake.com
. Usually the TT RGB Plus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus folder, depending on the user's option during install. TT RGB Plus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called TT RGB Plus.exe and its approximative size is 5.19 MB (5447000 bytes).
TT RGB Plus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.04 MB (21016435
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (173.34 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (5.19 MB)
- uninst.exe (87.94 KB)
- vc_redist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
The current page applies to TT RGB Plus version 1.3.2
only. For more TT RGB Plus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is a program marketed by Thermaltake, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TT RGB Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TT RGB Plus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it exists on your system the TT RGB Plus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The publisher is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TT RGB Plus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-19 16:27:36.000