TT RGB Plus
TT RGB Plus is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your systemThermaltake, Inc.
. More data about Thermaltake, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the app TT RGB Plus can be found at http://www.thermaltake.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.56 MB (4786008 bytes) on disk and is called TT RGB Plus.exe.
The following executables are contained in TT RGB Plus. They occupy 18.56 MB (19463812
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (154.84 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (4.56 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.92 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.51
of TT RGB Plus. Click on the links below for other TT RGB Plus versions:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is an application marketed by the software company Thermaltake, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it is installed on your PC the TT RGB Plus program will be found very quickly. When you click TT RGB Plus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The software company is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TT RGB Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-05 22:26:55.453