TT RGB Plus
TT RGB Plus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TT RGB Plus from your computerThermaltake, Inc.
. More info about Thermaltake, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.thermaltake.com
to get more facts about TT RGB Plus on Thermaltake, Inc.'s website. TT RGB Plus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing TT RGB Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. TT RGB Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.21 MB (5465944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TT RGB Plus. They take an average of 19.21 MB (20143748
bytes) on disk.
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (154.84 KB)
- TT RGB Plus.exe (5.21 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.92 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.7
of TT RGB Plus. For more TT RGB Plus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TT RGB Plus is a program offered by Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase TT RGB Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TT RGB Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "TT RGB Plus". If it is installed on your PC the TT RGB Plus program will be found very quickly. After you click TT RGB Plus in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TT RGB Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TT RGB Plus:
- The software company is: http://www.thermaltake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\TT RGB Plus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TT RGB Plus.
8. After uninstalling TT RGB Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TT RGB Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TT RGB Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TT RGB Plus by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TT RGB Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-05 15:43:04.643