Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PCShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be seen here
. More details about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's complete uninstall command line is cmd. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1207287 bytes) on disk and is named Settings32.exe.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.99 MB (3132342
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (269.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 5.3.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Some people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-07 11:17:15.613