Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more facts about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's primary file takes about 1.15 MB (1203913 bytes) and is called Settings32.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They take 5.32 MB (5576840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (243.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 2.8.0
only. Click on the links below for other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avformat-lav-56.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Some people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found automatically. After you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:34:24.143