Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. More info about Shark007 can be found here
. Further information about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. Usually the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007\Standard directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 940.50 KB (963072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. They occupy an average of 4.26 MB (4470807
bytes) on disk.
- STANDARD_x64Components.exe (2.45 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (278.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- Settings32.exe (940.50 KB)
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 9.3.0
only. Click on the links below for other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Some users try to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found very quickly. When you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-29 00:30:06.823