Shark007 Standard Codecs
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your PCShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Shark007 Standard Codecs at http://shark007.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007\Standard folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Standard\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1201467 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 Standard Codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.40 MB (6712058
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (506.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 Standard Codecs version 2.5.2
only. For more Shark007 Standard Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avformat-lav-56.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
Shark007 Standard Codecs is an application by Shark007. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Shark007 Standard Codecs with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 Standard Codecs program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 Standard Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Standard\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Standard Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 18:27:11.300