Shark007 Standard Codecs
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your systemShark007
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Shark007. More data about the program Shark007 Standard Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named Settings32.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1183287 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Shark007 Standard Codecs. They take about 3.88 MB (4066894
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (498.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Shark007 Standard Codecs version 1.6.6
only. You can find below info on other releases of Shark007 Standard Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Standard Codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". The Shark007 Standard Codecs program will be found very quickly. When you select Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 Standard Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Standard Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:56:35.100