Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PCShark007
. Open here
where you can get more info on Shark007. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's web page. Usually the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard directory, depending on the user's option during install. cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs. The program's main executable file occupies 932.00 KB (954368 bytes) on disk and is titled Settings32.exe.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.26 MB (4465175
bytes) on disk:
- STANDARD_x64Components.exe (2.45 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (278.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- Settings32.exe (932.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 9.8.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application marketed by the software company Shark007. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-09 22:53:59.560