Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PCShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs at http://shark007.net
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Settings32.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1206797 bytes).
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.34 MB (5598668
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (269.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 4.6.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application released by Shark007. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs application will be found automatically. After you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-03 16:28:15.290