Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your systemShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be found here
. Please follow https://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 STANDARD Codecs on Shark007's website. Shark007 STANDARD Codecs's full uninstall command line is cmd. The program's main executable file occupies 1.29 MB (1357312 bytes) on disk and is named Settings32.exe.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs contains of the executables below. They take 2.24 MB (2350615
bytes) on disk.
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (327.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.29 MB)
This info is about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 10.4.7
only. For other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is an application released by Shark007. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". The Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: https://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 STANDARD Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-30 15:19:14.933